Saturday 30 May 2020

Human like me



You are human just like me,
Breathe the same oxygen, filter the same carbon dioxide
And despite that we speak different languages and have various belief, it doesn't make you higher than me;
Not your opinion, not your runway stride. 


I feel fire when it burns my skin,
I feel thorns when it pierce my injury,
I feel pain and it hurts to see my brother fall;
Down, and under the knee of felon cop
And you feel just as much as I do. 


So why hide it?
Why hunt it even more without remorse?
And because what, you feel entitled to your law, your voice;
Your voice to speak up for justice while you strangle mine?
You lack the best things without us, without we
Because you are human, just like me.

Copyright Work:
Udifae
©Read-a-magic
08108100787

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are the best. Leave a comment to be better than the rest.